Important Information Regarding COVID-19
- You MUST have an appointment. This will include technician appointments that must be scheduled in advance.
- One client only may accompany their pet/s in for the appointment/s (curbside will still available for those concerned – call when you arrive to request this).
- Non-Anesthetic Dental Cleaning, Acupuncture, and Rehab appointments will check in at reception 5 minutes prior to the appointment time. You will then be asked to wait outside or in the vehicle and we will bring the patient out when the appointment is complete.
- Masks must be worn over the mouth and nose the entire time you are in the clinic. No mask, no entry – call when you arrive and we will come out to you.
- We have social distancing markers in the clinic and marked areas in the room. We ask you please stay in the taped areas to respect social distancing and the health and wellness of our doctors and technicians.
Please do not enter the clinic if:
- You are not wearing a mask that completely covers your nose and mouth.
- You do not have an appointment. Call and schedule with us.
- You have any COVID-19 symptom or been around anyone in the past 14 days that has had COVID-19 symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19
- You have traveled out-of-state or out-of-country in the past 14 days.
- You are immunocompromised or have concerns. We will come out to you!
- You are waiting for your animal to be bought out of our treatment area. We will bring them to you in the parking lot.
Thank you in advance for being understanding and patient with this process and for following some of the guidelines we have set in order to keep our doctors, staff, and clients safe and to keep our clinic open to care for your fur babies. We are trying to keep our lobby area from becoming a waiting area and ask in advance that you please wait outside or in your vehicle when possible.
We will still not be accepting cash at this time and will continue to process credit cards at the completion of your visit and email invoices. We ask that you do not approach the front desk when you are leaving, unless necessary, as to not cross with clients checking in.
If you are looking to refill medication and your animal is up-to-date on an annual examination by one of our doctors, you are now asked to do so via our Refill Request Form.
Note: Due to our doctors’ time in high demand and our schedule filling up with healthy pet visits 2-3 weeks out currently we will be strictly enforcing our no-show fee of the full exam price. We ask that you be respectful of our time and the emergencies that need to be seen and please show up for your scheduled appointment at least 5 minutes prior to. Thank you.
What we’re all about:
Powder Paws Veterinary Clinic is Park City, Utah’s premier and fastest growing veterinary hospital for wellness care, dentistry, laser therapy, dog training, and more. Established in 2013 by Park City local Dr. Kate Bjordahl, the state-of-the-art facility overlooks expansive views of the Jeremy Ranch hillsides. We pride ourselves in a welcoming facility that both pets and their owners enjoy visiting. We know your time is valuable, so we ensure very little wait times and drop-off appointments.
We’re there for all stages of your pet’s life.
Pet Wellness Care
We have a plan ready for cats and dogs of all ages that includes a health plan, vaccinations, lab work, spay/neuter, and microchipping.
Dr. Kristen Blum, DVM, CCRT has been certified in canine rehabilitation in 2009 and runs our canine rehabilitation program. Her gentle way with pets and hands-on approach yield great results.
Thank you for making us the highest-rated veterinary hospital in Park City, UT!
"Great vets! Friendly service. With Powder Paws, especially, Dr. Kate, I know my dogs and cats are getting the best care. Dr. Kate came out on a holiday weekend to help when my dog had an infection in her foot!"
"I felt very confident with all of their staff, particularly the owner! Not only were they very flexible and honest, but they put my mind at ease, and took great care of Makawee. I could not be happier that I have transferred all of my pets to this practice. Thank you Powder Paws!"
"Powder Paws is hands down the best veterinarian service. They treat all animals like they are their own. Such an amazing and kind staff to work with. Everyone has a good attitude and is willing to do everything in there power to get all the wellness of you pet. Would recommend to anyone wanting to find a vet that is willing to treat you pet like one of their own with kindness, love, and caring."
"Such a great place! Each staff member and doctor constantly has your pet's best interests in mind. They're incredibly helpful, patient, and kind to their human patrons as well. Would highly recommend!"
We’re certified Cat Friendly!
The Cat Friendly Practice Program was developed to help veterinarians address the unique needs of cats in veterinary practice.